Will I be covered if I ride a motorcycle and have an accident?

There are some exclusions for travellers riding motorcycles.

If you ride a motorcycle without wearing a helmet, or without having a valid licence as required in Australia and in the country of travel for the same class of motorcycle you (or they) are operating, or as a pillion passenger without a helmet, you will not be covered.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us