What do I need to claim for a cancellation or delay?

To submit your claim for a cancellation or delay, please provide as much information as possible about what happened. 

You'll need to upload the following documents with your claim: 

  • Written confirmation from the transport provider who was responsible regarding the cancellation, delay or diversion, whether you’re entitled to any credits or refunds, and details of any credits or refunds that you’re entitled to. 
  • Proof of the scheduled date and time of the wedding, funeral, conference, concert or sporting event. Receipts for any costs that you’re claiming for. 
  • Bank statements showing what you paid in AUD, if you paid for costs in a foreign currency with a credit card.
Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us