My passport or visa was stolen - will you help me get a replacement?

No - but we can offer advice on how to request a replacement from the Australian embassy nearest to the country or region you're in, and, we can cover the costs of paying for the replacement under our passports & travel documents benefit.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us