What does the Snow Pack cover?
The Snow Pack covers:
- Snow sports overseas emergency medical & hospital expenses* $1,500
- Own snow sports equipment $1,000
- Snow sports equipment hire $1,000
- Unused snow sports costs $1,000
- Piste closure $750 Bad weather & avalanche closure
If you're accidently injured or need emergency medical attention whilst at the snow, your medical claims will not be covered unless you've added a Snow Pack to your cover.
* There is no cover under this benefit while travelling in Australia.