How can I claim rental vehicle insurance excess expenses?

We're sorry to hear that you needed to claim on your car rental insurance. Let’s see if we can help you with your excess claim. 

Rental excess is only covered if you have the Rental Insurance Excess Pack added to your policy. 

If you’re ready to claim, you can claim online here

To submit your claim, please provide as much information as possible about what happened.

You'll need to upload the following documents with your claim:

  • A copy of the rental vehicle agreement.
  • A copy of the quote for the repair and/or the receipt.
  • Receipts for any costs that you’re claiming for
  • Bank statements showing what you paid in AUD, if you paid for costs in a foreign currency with a credit card.

For even more information on what we cover, you can always find a copy of the PDS on the Travel with Kit website. Follow this link to view and download the PDS

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us