I’m not Australian, can I buy your insurance?

With Travel with Kit, easy and affordably travel insurance is in reach for:

  • Australian Citizens
  • Permanent Residents of Australia
  • A holder of a valid partner/spouse visa or skilled working visa (457 or other skilled working visa)
  • New Zealand citizens - a New Zealand passport holder permanently residing in Australia, who has unrestricted right of entry into Australia.
  • A holder of a current Australian Medicare card (that is not a visitor Medicare card.)

You can learn more about who we cover here.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us