I’m an Australian but I’ve already left Australia, can I buy your insurance?

Unfortunately not. You need to be starting and ending your trip in Australia, and buying a policy for the full duration of the time you expect to be away.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us