My trip starts in Australian but ends somewhere else, can I buy your insurance?

Unfortunately not. You need to be starting and ending your trip in Australia, and buying a policy for the full duration of the time you expect to be away.

You can learn more about the types of trips we cover here

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us