Is diving covered?
For emergency medical cover due to a diving accident, you'll need an Adventure Pack.
You need to be a holder of an open water diving licence recognised in Australia, or dive with a licensed instructor.
You'll be covered up to a depth maximum 30 metres:
- Unlimited Adventure sports injuries cover
- Unlimited Adventure sport overseas emergency medical & hospital expenses
- $1,000 Own adventure sport equipment
- $1,000 Adventure sport equipment hire
Your scuba diving gear is covered under our Water Sports Pack
If you have an accident while diving to depths of up to 10 metres, including ice diving and cave diving, and your diving gear is damaged then we will pay you the cost of your equipment up to $2,000.
- $2,000 diving gear – dive accident
- $1,000 equipment hire