Can I add cover for Vehicle Rental Excess?

Yes. Get extra cover for car rental excess with our Rental Vehicle Excess Pack

It provides $5,000 cover for hire car insurance payment. 

If you rent a vehicle from a rental company while on your trip and it is involved in an accident, is damaged or is stolen while in your care, Travel with Kit will pay you the rental vehicle insurance excess.

Rental vehicle means only a rented sedan, campervan, hatchback or station wagon, four-wheel drive or mini bus/people mover rented from a licensed motor vehicle rental company.

Learn more about our Rental Vehicle Excess Pack here

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us